[LAU] AutoSampler version 3: two new samplers

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Apr 3 00:27:57 CEST 2021

Apr 2 2021, Brandon Hale has written:
> What is an autosampler? Does it
> automatically map samples to a soundfont or something?
First of all, an autosampler is a tool that automatically plays notes to
an instrument and records the output. Ideally it will allow to create
somekind of sample library. My autosampler will create SFZ files, ready
to load into LinuxSampler, liquidsfz and Carla. I have tested the output
of all three samplers with LinuxSampler and the first two with
liquidsfz.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c