[LAU] Long-running jack_capture multi-track recording corruption?

Andrew Grathwohl andrew at grathwohl.me
Sat Apr 3 18:50:18 CEST 2021

I have not changed file systems, though I have tried the recordings now
on three different file systems:

- ext4 (nvme drive)
- ext4 with dm-crypt full disk encryption (ssd)
- xfs (large SATA hard disk)

All three have yielded the same results.

Though the WAV file size limits idea is a solid one to explore. I am now
running a test capture in FLAC and will report back with those
results...