[LAU] Music Workflow Stream - Two Hour Album Challenge

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 17:02:13 CEST 2021

Thanks Jeanette, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really like my keyboard,
I've been using it for over a year and really like it.

I have a beige IBM Model M recreation from Unicomp, with a pointing
stick built-in so I don't have to leave the keyboard.

I actually bought a new mechanical keyboard, and didn't like the way it
felt as much as I thought. I thought they were going to be like
keyboards from the 90s, but new mechanical keyboards feel so...digital?

The keyboard is really important for me though, as I stay in emacs
sometimes all day. You can't have mushy keys in emacs, it just feels bad!

Brandon Hale