[LAU] [music] concert played live from different locations

Chris Caudle 6807.chris at pop.powweb.com
Tue Apr 13 18:25:42 CEST 2021

On 2021-03-26 02:25, Giso Grimm wrote:
> tonight (March 26th 2021, 7pm CET) we will play a concert with five
> musicians at four different locations, using our ovbox system.

I am tardy on commenting, but congratulations on a fine concert, and on
the technical achievement of showing that it is possible to play
"together" while apart.  The musical and technical aspects of the
concert were both very satisfying.
I would have assumed that the technical challenges were too great to
overcome, so I am glad that you decided to prove that it was possible
and not be discouraged by incorrect assumption like I harbored.

--
Chris Caudle