[LAU] [music] The frozen alone (acoustic song/ballad)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Apr 13 19:29:18 CEST 2021

Hey hey,
https://youtu.be/KMzCrc4cB1U
and for direct download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0e6qhkkq2tzn9e/the_frozen_alone.ogg

It's again something different, a rather acoustic song. I know, it's more of a
preproduction sound. But I can't play a guitar to save my life. I did the best
I could with three guitars, some layering for the "minor" guitars, careful
playing and hopefully "plausible" writing. This is a song of unrequited love.

Most of it is LinuxSampler, trying out the ShinyGuitar, a free SFZ linked to
from the plogue website. They have a nice collection of instruments there,
both free and commercial. I had to edit the SFZ files a little to remove some
of the more fancy MIDI controls, which are usually served by some kind of GUI.

Hope you like it!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

'Cause I don't have to feel the heat of the sun
To know it's shining on me every day <3
(Britney Spears)