[LAU] Motu M64 Madi interface (not) class compliant?

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Tue Apr 20 14:04:01 CEST 2021

The problems we had with glitching audio and possibly also channel hopping
seems to affect Apple and windows users too to a degree according to
thrrads at motunation.

That means there are likely bugs in the firmware that are causing
this issue and the Linux problem might not even be a Linux issue.

Since there is now a better way to debug this using the newly discovered
root access, there might be workarounds or other nice things in the pipe.

/Anders