[LAU] Fwd: Tuesday 27 April 2021 at 20:00 GMT - Film screening "Sisters with Transistors"

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 08:49:00 CEST 2021

On 4/21/21 4:18 PM, Chris Caudle wrote:
> On 2021-04-19 16:32, Kevin Cole wrote:
>> https://supersonicfestival.com/event/sisters-with-transistors/
>
> Seems like an interesting documentary.   I checked into watching:
> "Our films are only available for purchase and streaming within the UK
> and Ireland. Purchases cannot be made outside of these regions."
>
> :(  I am not in UK or Ireland.
> I guess the Q&A session can still be viewed worldwide, so I can at
> least listen to them discuss the film that I am not allowed to watch.

I was able to get to their purchase page using TOR with a UK exit node.
I didn't try to purchase it, so I don't know if I could have gone further.

It definitely sounds like a fascinating documentary. Sad that they're
hiding it away. It sounds like something that should have gone out via
BBC to public TV stations.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com
"My password is the last 8 digits of π."