[LAU] MIDI Sequencer

Chris Caudle 6807.chris at pop.powweb.com
Sat Apr 24 16:57:40 CEST 2021

On Sat, April 10, 2021 11:36 am, mickski56 wrote:
>> > helio-workstation I haven't been able to build yet.
>>
>> I found the interface a little off-putting, but that might just be
>> me. The menus do not have text, just small icons, so there was a lot
>> of random poking around to try and figure out what any item did.
>> Probably once you understand what the various menus do it will make
>> more sense, but I did not have time to play with it right now.
>>
>> --
>
> Try running it a second time. First run for me also no text, second run
> next morning text was visible. So some rough edges but more usable.

You are right, the behavior is completely different when opening after the
first time.  It appears that the first time the application is run there
are some resources not yet setup, but when they are created the
application does not load them right away.  Run once, shut down, run again
and all the translated text labels and menus are available.
It does look like it could be interesting.

--
Chris Caudle