[LAU] Holographic (completely open source music)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 23:34:02 CEST 2021

Hey Brandon!

I started with tracking music. Back in 1997! There was no other way to make
music at that time unless you either owned a really good computer with an
expensive soundcard or actual hardware synthesizers

I then moved to FL Studio, which was known only as Fruity Loops at that
time.

I wouldn't say that I have too many interesting tracked tunes.
Additionally, compared to the incredible skill that tracking music
displays, my shit is pretty average. But hey, you can check it out here:
https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_artist_modules&query=92541

Apart from the top 4 tunes which were made in 2019, the rest are like from
2001 and 2002. Funny and somewhat embarrassing, but hey, I was a complete
newbie back then and tried to do my best. Some of them are even okayish,
but might have weird panning or other strange decisions. City Moon is okay.
French Summer is just plain funny, but you can also see that I really tried
😂 (btw, the weird pan effect is actually a bug in the online player,
there's no such panning if you play it in a proper tracker).

It's A Lovely Morning is an attempt at "jazz sounding music". I didn't know
what I was doing!

I should some day made a video where I review my own old music!

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/