[LAU] Short sustain in carla+VPO+strings SFZ?

Jonathan Brickman jeb at ponderworthy.com
Mon Aug 2 00:52:39 CEST 2021

I'm setting up Carla with all of the Strings SFZ's from Virtual Playing
Library, and I have noticed that all of them don't hold sustain when I hold
a MIDI key down, they peter out after some seconds.  The same SFZ's don't
do this when run from Linuxsampler.  Anyone know which attribute in the
SFZs need to be set to fix this?  Or is there something I'm missing in
Carla?

--

*Jonathan E. Brickman   jeb at ponderworthy.com <jeb at ponderworthy.com>
   (785)233-9977 God gives!!! Ponderworthy Music