[LAU] New Yoshimi User Guide

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Fri Aug 20 17:01:57 CEST 2021

we are very close to the next release of Yoshimi. This will carry a new
lightweight HTML user guide (the full-fat PDF is still available).
It would be very helpful if folks could take a look at this both for content
and layout. It should display correctly on any modern browser, and also
reformat itself to suit most smartphones.

Until the actual release, I'm keeping a copy of the guide at the url below.

http://www.musically.me.uk/test/index.html

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/