[LAU] headphones question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 29 01:50:17 CEST 2021

This is a fine example of why I seek a database, not suggestions.
I have headphones for various environments,  various field equipment and
the like.
I also have a auditory sensitivity situation where, if the headphones do
not match specifications  gathered over years of trial and error, they
will make me very dizzy indeed.
case in point the Sony  mdr-7506's.
I bought a pair for radio production in 2005, tried to wear  them once,
and almost fainted.  Still have them in  their carrying case,  letting
others wear them when doing production.
So again, my goal is a resource, rather than ideas.  My brain, or the part
of it that works with verbal audio frequencies really cannot experiment
much smiles.
Karen