[LAU] headphones question?

Jannis Achstetter jannis_achstetter at web.de
Sun Aug 29 08:36:33 CEST 2021

The closest to being a database where you can filter by specifications
is "geizhals". English version is at https://geizhals.eu/?cat=sphd. It
mostly includes european sellers but of course you can use the filters
to find the product you want and buy it elsewhere.

Note the "Show XX additional filters" button below the list of criteria.

Works for other technical products as well ;)

	Jannis