[LAU] PSIndustrializer 0.2.7 released

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:12:26 CET 2021

Hello Yury,

I have just played with PSIndustrializer, and have to say, thank you for
making this kind of physical modeling accessible. It is really easy to
use and get up and running with some cool sounds.

A couple of things that I think would be cool to have:

-Velocity in the menu go from 0-127 instead of 0.-1.

-An ability to render out a sweep of a parameter. I'm not sure how this
would be implemented, but it would be nice to be able to render out
individual velocity samples, for instance. Like, say I want to render
out 3 different velocity zones for a certain model, I could hit a button
to split samples between three velocities and it would render three
samples. An ability to do this, but with every parameter would be
awesome, because then I could easily plug this into my sampler and get
going with samples quickly.

These are just my initial thoughts about the software, but I can't wait
to have an instance where I need some pipe sounds and have to rely on
PSIndustrializer.

Thank you for your hard work,

Brandon Hale