[LAU] [music] Tidal wave (something different, more proggy :) )

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Dec 12 15:56:45 CET 2021

Hey hey,
I tried my hand at some prog and found the result to be a mix of classic
progrock, prog metal, soundtrack and jazz fusion. Also except for the two
analogue leads, everything is Linux softsynths. LinuxSampler, setBfree and
Yoshimi for the puls and pads.
https://youtu.be/yI5w-IVeulc
Direct ogg:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/scfpw8dm5d7jed4/tidal_wave.ogg

I hope I forget none of the fun ingredients to make a captivating, living prog
piece.

Enjoy and know that every feedback is always welcome. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3
(Britney Spears)