[LAU] Try most any synth with GMorgan

Robert Vogel vogelrl at gmx.com
Mon Dec 20 15:22:13 CET 2021

Josep Andreu (Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain) abandoned GMorgan a few
years ago. I wrote him, never found out why, but went ahead anyway and
made changes. It is GPL2, and I think the copyright was given to the FSF.

I thought it would be good to add a synth, and even compiled some code
into it, but never got it working, but I noticed something that made me
decide that was unnecessary. I plan to remove the synth code.

If you start about any synth first, then start GMorgan, go to global
settings, then link to your choice of synth. All you have to do then is
voice as many channels as you use, up to 16.

Bob