[LAU] project "droning": 10 years, 300 tracks

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:48:48 CET 2021

Hey folks!

Unfortunately, today I noticed that most LAU and LAD emails were in my spam
folder and so I saw these replies just now!

Hank, great stuff, thank you!

Brandon, I would say it was simply a matter of conceptualizing my releases.
Instead of arranging them into albums, I came up with a long list. Also, I
wanted each track to be creating its own world - and that was the concept.

Recently, I began noticing that the concept limits me more than it helps
and that I got tired of writing really long soundscapes that maintain a
single mood. And some of the stuff I am exploring these days are either a
bit more variable or employ percussion or is something I want to put into a
more classic album, a collection of several tracks, united by a theme.
Hence, the idea to complete the project at the round number of 300.

And actually the album <https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/mystic-waters> I
completed it with has what could have been droning301 :)

Huge thanks for your comments, guys!

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/