[LAU] project "droning": 10 years, 300 tracks

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Wed Feb 3 09:34:12 CET 2021

[Louigi Verona]
>I think I won't make a claim that it is totally impossible, but it's
>definitely not trivial. I have produced hundreds of tunes with Linux Audio
>and explored loads of tools during that time, but I couldn't even find an
>EQ that would work well for me. There is one EQ product that seems ok, but
>for me it was unstable and kept crashing my projects.

you know that on linux, it used to be customary that when a program or
library did not meet our expectations, we'd either start working on
the code ourselves if possible, or at least offer our valuable insight
to the creators of that application.

surely you have contacted the authors of the software you criticize so
publicly and offered your help?

tim