[LAU] A huge thanks to those working on FLOSS

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Feb 5 23:20:12 CET 2021

I can only chime in! It is a good time to say thanks, it is very much
appreciated! Without the open source environment on my Linux system I wouldn't
make music at all. Especially in my case, I am particularly grateful to the
people who started by developing accessible software or especially created
accessible interfaces. That way I have been able to express myself for a long
time and am still taking part in the world of music!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Feb 5 2021, Will Godfrey has written: