[LAU] A huge thanks to those working on FLOSS

Marco Donnarumma lists at marcodonnarumma.com
Sat Feb 6 13:41:46 CET 2021

Hey all,

just adding to the choir of thanks!
I used to develop much more than I do now, as I focus more on the arts, but
nevertheless I always enjoyed being a small part of this community.
More importantly, my whole artistic and musical career has been (and it
still is) possible thanks to the work being done in the linux audio
community.

Big UP!