[LAU] [Music] Symphony of love illusive

Stephen Stubbs fartreader at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:28:59 CET 2021

I am listening on my Event 20/20 monitors which are connected to the
computer.  I really wish I could send the sound to my 5.1 THX room
system using the Klipsch speakers.

Years ago I bought the Roland Sound Expansion, Orchestra M-OC1, outboard
rack module.  I bought it mainly for the solo Oboe patch.  If you can
find M-OC1, you may want to get it.

Sunday morning listening to your symphony.  Very relaxing.  Well done.

"The Other" Stephen Stubbs.