[LAU] Parorama T6 - SOLVED

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Feb 14 20:05:04 CET 2021

It would be 'one time' for many people I suspect. I've had a quick look at the
manual settings - doable but not easy, but that's true for lots of kit.
However, the defaults all look reasonable so I'll probably leave them as they
are and just MIDI-learn the controls I want. Much quicker, and I can save these
with a project and have different combinations for every other one.

However, their firmware can include DAW management software, so those using a
variety might want to change it from time to time, or upgrade to new versions.

Certainly there is no reason for them not putting this basic firmware in place.
Indeed, if it was my design, I'd use that as a bootloader for more
sophisticated software that could then be loaded using standard protocols.

I notice that even now, although it shows up by name in qjackctl, lsusb just
gives the anonymous IDs.