[LAU] (no subject)

Sam Kuper sampablokuper at posteo.net
Tue Feb 16 03:40:49 CET 2021

On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 11:26:20PM +0000, Laborejo Software Suite wrote:
> I recorded a workflow demonstration for Patroneo, the "Easy Pattern
> Sequencer" The video is edited, but still a bit longer. But it should
> give a good impression how the software can be used.
>
> https://youtu.be/pEmKrZQuE8Q

Thank you for this.  Very helpful to see someone familiar with a
specific piece of software demonstrate their workflow.

I even liked the demo composition you made :)

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.