[LAU] Need some Ideas for a streaming helper ...

nik at parkellipsen.de nik at parkellipsen.de
Wed Feb 17 19:26:55 CET 2021

So, FYI, in the end I used radium_compressor to even out the levels and jack_mixer to
amplify my microphone a bit. Quality is ok. It's still a bit strange that Discord doesn't
recognize voice activity if auto-leveling is switched off, so i had to use push-to-talk all
the time ... but at least my audience could hear anything.

Best,