[LAU] [music] Power Girl (glam)rock ballad

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jan 4 18:04:58 CET 2021

Hey hey,
Power Girl is the latest track, unfortunately another instrumental, but a
quite densely arranged one.
https://youtu.be/-wSfh7600tQ
And as an OGG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nhpjuz21xgsiyk/power_girl.ogg

On the hardware side it features the Clavinet, once processed through Fons
Adriaensen's autowah and once through a lot of Guitarix goodness. Furthermore>
Yoshimi for choir stabs, Fluidsynth for bass, setBfree (for... organ :) ) and
LinuxSampler for drums, tron choir, SSO strings, clock ticks and muted piano
effect. Add loads more plugins and some more hardware and we're done.

Feedback, as ever, is very welcome.

Enjoy and a happy new, energetic year,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Skip on the drinks Head to the floor
Makin' my way Past the show
My body's taken over And I want some more <3
(Britney Spears)