[LAU] LADSPA/LV2 command line host?

worik root at worik.org
Tue Jan 5 00:25:39 CET 2021

Friends

I am looking for a way to use the LAPSPA/LV2 plugins without the heavy
weight hosts (like GuitarX or MODEP)

What I am looking for is a programme Z where if I know a LV2 plugin p
that takes two control |Int|s (|n|, |m|) is in library L I can invoke
|$ Z L p n m|
and have it show up in jack so I can control my setup from a script.

There are a lot of LADSPA/LV2 hosts, none say on the packet they do
this.  It may be in the documentation, but it will take time to read the
documentation on them all and my suspicion is that it cannot be done
with current software.  Does any body have any clues?

Worik

--
    If not me then who?  If not now then when?  If not here then where?
              So, here I stand, I can do no other