[LAU] LADSPA/LV2 command line host?

Filipe Coelho falktx at falktx.com
Tue Jan 5 00:50:49 CET 2021

On 2021-01-04 23:43, Jeanette C. wrote:
> mod-host will run instruments and things with different numbers of input
> and output channels. Though it can't access features which are only
> available through the GUI. In practise that means: no file loading (IR
> files, samples, synth banks,...). It's very useful foor running normal
> effects and synths with hardcoded basics. You can store settings as a
> script.

Just want to make a correction there.

messages) is supported since a few weeks ago.
Also the overall LV2 state feature, so one can save more than just
simple control ports, but the whole plugin state.
We are pushing this as the v1.10 OS update for MOD.

This is not documented yet in the README, as it is subject to change
until v1.10 is finalized.