[LAU] Force usb-audio device into 44100

Atte Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:22:07 CET 2021

Hi

I recently got a uTrack24 that I'm gonna use as an audio interface. It
works fine, but seems to have a will of it's own, most of the time it
starts in 48000, most of the time it eventually switches (seemingly by it's
own) to 44100. Frankly I'm not really sure when it does what.

Problem is that if I start qjackctl in 44100 it might still hang in 48000
and the audio files will be 48000 with a header indicating 44100. I can fix
this with sox, but obviously it should rather work correctly.

In any case, is it possible to force it into always using 44100hz, by
matching the usb ids with some ALSA(?) config file? If so, a few hints to
get me started would be highly appreciated :-)

Cheers
--
Atte

http://latestyoutube.a773.dk