[LAU] LV2/MIDI plugins missing in Ardour

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Thu Jan 14 20:08:30 CET 2021

On 2021-01-12 00:10, Michael Jarosch wrote:

 > some trouble finding some LV2 plugins with Ardour

For Ardour questions you might be better off asking at discourse.ardour.org.

Is it only Ardour? Check if you can see the plugins with another program. You
can also check with lv2ls[1] to see if some are missing. If they are it's
probably not an Ardour problem.

I found a similar discussion[2] at discourse.ardour.org. And as Paul D. says.
The code for finding lv2-plugins isn't Ardour specific so it's probably not Ardour.

ref.

[1] lv2ls, apt install lilv-utils

[2] https://discourse.ardour.org/t/lv2-plugins-disappeared/87213/3

PS. For some weird reason the mailserver for linux-audio seems to think my mail
server is spamming, which it isn't. So I CC you in this response. DS.

--
/bengan