[LAU] Looking for a (fixed) filterbank plugin

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Jul 1 13:47:50 CEST 2021

Jul 1 2021, Fons Adriaensen has written:
> What do you mean by a 'resonant' filter bank ? The filters used in e.g.
> vocoders are not really resonant, they are bandpass.
Oh, of course. I meant with bands possibly being quite narrow or
adjustable in width.
What do you want
> to do with the filters ?
I'd like to use them to process sounds in the mixing stage. Pass a bass
or other sound through it. Think of modular/semi-modular filterbanks
like the Moog System-55 one. Does that make sense?

Best wishes,

Jeanette