[LAU] AVB on Linux

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:11:29 CEST 2021

Hello Moshe,

Yes, sorry I should have stated that. I know the Ethernet port needs AVB
support. I meant an Ethernet port with AVB support integrated on a
motherboard (not on a usb audio interface). At work, we have computers
with macos that are able to use their Ethernet ports to send audio
through AVB. However, it seems like the software behind it is not
completed and has some real trouble. Also, I don't want to use macos
(I'm sure you could guess why!) :P

If anyone needs testing, I have some AVB hardware, so I could run
software to help with development if that would be helpful.

Brandon Hale