[LAU] ADAT support with Presonus FireStudio Live interface?

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Wed Jul 14 13:38:37 CEST 2021

I thought you were running two cards and needed more channels so my
suggestion was add a third card.

The firewire bus can handle max 54 channels/streams if I remember correctly
and if 3 firestudios does not exceed 54 channels you would have a solution.
Also latency would be consistent through all channels.

Regards Anders