[LAU] Hum pickup in DI boxes

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:29:05 CEST 2021

We have the Behringer x32 at the place of my work. Why not just use a
3.5mm male to RCA L+R male out and plug into the aux input on the
Behringer? That's what those inputs are for, right? That's what we do at
work and have had success with it running small conferences with little
to no audible noise.

I hope I'm not muddying the waters more here,

Brandon Hale