[LAU] RME HDSPe AIO pro

Philippe BEKAERT philippe.bekaert at uhasselt.be
Thu Jun 10 16:38:18 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I’ve been using HDSPe AIO cards with good succes for years (and contributed to fixing an ADAT issue with the linux driver some time ago), but the most recent one I bought, seems to be a new model named AIO PRO. The AIO PRO is not recognized by the (5.8.0-53) driver.

Is anyone working already on linux kernel driver support for the new RME HDSPe AIO PRO ?

Thanks and best,

Philippe.

Philippe BEKAERT
Hasselt University - Expertise center for Digital Media
Wetenschapspark 2, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
www.edm.uhasselt.be