[LAU] [music] remix/rearrangement: Spitting Ibex - Seeds of your sorrow

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Jun 13 01:42:28 CEST 2021

Hey hey,
I've done this remix for Lewitt audio's
https://www.lewitt-audio.com
mix/remix competition. They offered nicely recorded and unprocessed tracks of
Spitting Ibex's Seeds of your sorrows. I only used the vocals and part of one
guitar:
https://youtu.be/gPqIs5Q9Ypk
It's a progressive rock remix, going for the big symphonic sound. It uses
LinuxSampler with the Salamander drumkit, free Gigatron (mellotron) library,
Sampletekk/PMI's White grand piano and dulcimer from orchestral instruments,
Yoshimi (for the pad), Fluidsynth with ndbass (naturally decaying bass guitar)
soundfont, setBfree and Arturia MiniBrute 2s and Behringer Neutron for leads
and arpeggios.
Recorded and mixed in Midish and Nama.

The competition is still open until June 16 (next Wednesday).

I hope you enjoy it, feedback is welcome! :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I saw your smile