[LAU] PSIndustrializer 0.2.7-pre2 released

Yury Alyaev mutab0r at rambler.ru
Sat Jun 26 22:10:43 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I have made the second preview of Power Station Industrializer v0.2.7

You can download it here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/industrializer/files/

The main new in psindustrializer-0.2.7-pre2 is selectable discretization
rate for both playback and WAV export. It also contains some fixes and
small improvements. Also, at this stage I announce feature freeze, this
means that I won't add new features until 0.2.7 will be released. So I
invite everyone to test this pre-release.

Industrializer generates synthesized percussion sounds using physical
modelling. The range of sounds possible include but is not limited to
cymbal sounds, metallic noises, bubbly sounds, and chimes. After a sound
is rendered, it can be played and then saved to a .WAV file.

Regards,
Yury.