[LAU] Working MADI interfaces for Linux? Was Motu M64 Madi interface (not) class compliant?

Thibaud Keller tibthejazzdude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:47:15 CET 2021

HI Peter, Hi all.

I can recommend *NOT* to get the RME MaDiFAce Pro.
I have yet to try the latest firmware update but up until now,
the class compliant mode only allows 24 channels instead of 136.
On top of it, presets are not stored on the device and require totalmix on
boot.
I have to leave it on always to preserve the settings in class compliant
mode.

Thibaud