[LAU] [music] Liquid Fire (ELSC 2021 entry)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Mar 14 15:29:55 CET 2021

Hey hey,
as much as a release and a reminder, that the Euro Low Vision Song Contest is
still going ahead, deadline for songs is April 23rd.
Liquid Fire:
https://youtu.be/x7buNOpGLyE
Direct OGG download (though the video/slideshow here is part of the
presentation):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1vk7805oxm4xi4/liquid_fire.ogg

Yes, Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" becamse an inspiration along the way, butr
there's more to it. :)
Instruments and plugins: Fluidsynth (electric bass), setBfree, Csound (FX,
shimmer reverb, vocoder), LinuxSampler (Csound FX, electric pianos), Yoshimi
(guitars, piano layer). Hardware: Prophet 12 (accents and strings), MiniBrute
2s (more synth accents), Behringer Neutron (synth bass, drum processing),
Rolanbd JV-1080 (basic drums).
Plugins: Fons' 4-band parametric filter (EQ), g2verb, zita-reverb (I think),
TAP TubeWarmth, stereo echo, CAPS 2x2 plate, amp and speaker models, guitarix
amp, SWH L/C/R delay, Invada Studio Compressor and possibly more.

Feedback as ever is welcome. :)

Enjoy and have a good Sunday,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3
(Britney Spears)