[LAU] online calls with decent auido for music lessons

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Mon Mar 15 18:59:55 CET 2021

Hi Lorenzo,

yet another option could be the ovbox:

https://github.com/gisogrimm/ovbox/wiki

Works also as a command line application. It uses jack for audio,
provides spatial audio, and relies on zita-njbridge for the
audio-to-network conversion and back (including adaptive resampling).

Completely open source.

Delays should be similar to those provided by jacktrip or soundjack, and
quality will mostly depend on the last mile of the internet connection.

Best,

Giso