[LAU] online calls with decent auido for music lessons

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:14:36 CET 2021

Dear all,

Thank you so much for all the interesting insight and suggestions :-)
Sorry if I can't answer individually for now, but I did real all the
emails, greatly appreciated. This mailing list rocks as usual ;-)

I'll try and test some of the proposed solutions trying to factor in all
of the elements and the fact that I need to try and not to
overcomplicate things for my teacher who - I imagine - is having to
set-up all of the lessons, re-schedule etc. (I'm the student here...).
I'll report back after my first remote lesson ;)

Lorenzo.