[LAU] online calls with decent auido for music lessons

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:51:11 CET 2021

Hey Lorenzo,

As far as the Jamulus stuff, you can totally run a private server on
your main machine. The person connecting would just enter your ip and
port number the server is on and can connect to you directly. You have
to run the server from the shell to customize the options, but you can
use this command to do it:

Jamulus -s -n -o "*Server-Name*;*Location-name*;*area-code**(see documentation about this)*" -w"*Server name*"

Just fill out the text that is in bold and you can run a private server.

Brandon Hale