[LAU] Fwd: The audacity of Audacity: Telemetry / Google Analytics added

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Sun May 9 04:50:24 CEST 2021

What about snd? I've snd is super featureful and has lots of
sound-editing capabilities. Does anyone know about the capabilities of snd?

I'm so tired of having to avoid these kinds of things. I'll have to look
at my distribution's build scripts to make sure telemetry is not
included. smh :(

Brandon Hale