[LAU] Audio-Video desktop recording

Mike Pullen mike at thepullen.net
Tue May 11 21:11:46 CEST 2021

I haven't seen Openshot come up in this convo as an alternative to Shotcut.

For most things, I prefer a webpage or manual, but video editing is
actually something I don't mind videos of, and FWIW, I'm rather fond
of the video
tutorials by Openshot's lead dev
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaiAJKGrdkVXD26ycTFPzQ>... Generally,
they're nicely sequenced and straightforward IMHO...

Mike