[LAU] [Music] The queen's fugue

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Nov 3 21:33:41 CET 2021

Nov 3 2021, David W. Jones has written:
> I liked it.
Thanks, David!
> It was a bit difficult to follow some of the melodies. Made me wonder if there could be a traditional organ version, or a score even?
It was recorded/sequenced in Midish. I can publish the Midish song file.
A MIDI export will yield a file with many devices (up to 13 devices)
with 16 channels. Most of that will be empty and some channels will
duplicate each other, because I scored the fugue using Yoshimi as a
performance instrument and then copied the tracks to device/channel
combinations that were routed to my external synths. If any of that
would be of help, I'd be glad to temporarily upload something. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Here I go, on my own now <3