[LAU] [Music] Uphill

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Nov 14 13:32:37 CET 2021

Hey hey,
here's a new piece, an upbeat electro track, which is not exactly EDM:
https://youtu.be/g6u2bsV7KfA
direct OGG download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ttga6839e9k9ch/uphill.ogg

This is the piece I first recorded for the Loopop Mega contest and then put
aside for being too obvious. :) In Linux it was realised with LinuxSampler,
thankfully all samples were provided as SFZ instruments.

The piece has a very easy-going b-section and otherwise a colourful mix of
different sounds from all sorts of different technology, digital to hybrid to
analogue, desktop to keyboard to eurorack. I enjoy seeing such different
sources playing so well together, growing into one monolythic arrangement.

Best wishes and enjoy,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Ain't no way I'll be lonely <3