[LAU] [music] One girl, all alone (noire electro)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Oct 10 09:42:48 CEST 2021

Oct 10 2021, Brandon Hale has written:

> This rocks so hard. The harmonies, writing, and production is all very
> interesting.
Many thanks, Brandon! <3

> I really like how the reverb you used really carries your vocals away
> from the listener in the mix. What is that big reverb that you used? Is
> it convolution based?
I think I used two reverbs on the vocals. The big one would be g2verb.
Roomsize about 41 or 43 and reverb time about 7.1, I think. I used it as
a separate send, so I could do extra lowcut and highcut and some
compression so it would blend in better.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

E-mail my heart and say our love will never die... <3
(Britney Spears)