[LAU] Bespoke modular environment

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Wed Sep 15 08:48:06 CEST 2021

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 16:36:09 -0400
Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:

>On 9/14/21 4:12 PM, Jeanette C. wrote:
>>
>> I just saw this open source modular environment. It's multi platform,
>> including Linux. It comes preloaded with 190+ modules.
>> http://www.bespokesynth.com/
>>

>I've been building Bespoke here for quite a while. It's a great modular
>environment with some very cool tools built in. Native Linux VST plugins
>are supported. No LV2, sorry. It's a JUCE-based project, and if  the
>maintainer has been diligent it should build on any recent JUCE-equipped
>Linux distro.
>
>Best regards,
>
>dp

Just had a look at this. It's certainly very impressive, and well thought out.
Modular is not for me, but I can certainly appreciate this is just about the
easiest way to manage it for those who like to work this way.

It's a nice layout, and I like that there seems to be several ways to perform
any actions. Showing the signal going down the 'cables' is a neat trick too.

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/