[LAU] Lost soundfont

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Apr 19 10:22:44 CEST 2022

On Mon, 18 Apr 2022 19:05:20 -1000
david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>On 4/18/22 02:29, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> I'm trying to recover an old project, and it uses a specific soundfont P51f.sf2
>> (not PC51f.sf2). I've somehow lost the copy of this I once had and can't seem
>> to find it online.
>>
>> Any help most gratefully received.
>>
>Hmmm. Didn't find it on my system, or internet searches. Maybe you can
>find it in any backups you might have?

Thanks for looking. The last time I worked on this project was 2009, and
unfortunately my backups don't go that far :(
This seems to be the only thing missing so almost certainly was packaged with
one of the sound font players - don't ask which ones I experimented with all
those years ago :P

--
Will J Godfrey
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/