[LAU] [music] Theme and fugue for Cariad (soundtrack and for part organ fugue)

Holger Dehnhardt holger at dehnhardt.org
Sun Dec 18 13:11:16 CET 2022

Hi Jeanette, I stumbled about the "Theme for Cariad" in Youtube even before reading your mail ;-)
I find it to be a really beautiful arrangement!
However, there was one thing I noticed while listening. Many of the longer held notes in the strings swell quite noticeably. I find this a littlebit annoying but maybe this is one of the drawbacks from VPO.
Holger

"Jeanette C." julien at mail.upb.de – 18. Dezember 2022 12:32

--
Holger Dehnhardt