[LAU] [music] Theme and fugue for Cariad (soundtrack and for part organ fugue)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Dec 18 13:39:25 CET 2022

Dec 18 2022, Francesco Ariis has written:

> Listened to them both, the theme is very well balanced in all its voices
> (dynamics were a bit rough on my laptop speakers),
No only there, I'm afraid. :(

> The counterpoint respects the rules (from what my ear can hear) and it
> is well developed an interesting in its registration choice (you usually
> have more flutes in the upper part).
Hm, someting else to take into account. Some more research is iin order
then. Starting by: what is the upper part? Will this change with the
main theme or the voice currently holding the top part?

> Very well done, I hope you will compose more baroque music in the future
Thank you!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c